Everyone at some point begins to lose hope. Eventually, I came to the point of accepting that I may not make it through my cancer diagnosis (but I still believe I have His promise that I will!). That’s a hard place to be, but it can also be very healing because I was finally able to release my fear for my future. I know I have done everything I can to help myself, and whatever happens to me is completely up to God.
That being said, these songs helped me to keep my mind focused on winning the battle ahead of me. I would play them in my car, while I was at home, and listen to them on my iPod while I was getting my infusions. They encouraged me and helped lift my spirit. Above all, they reminded me of God’s love and His faithfulness.
20 Christian Songs to Lift Your Spirits During Cancer Treatment.
- Hills and Valleys – Tauren Wells
- Lions – Skillet
- Bulletproof – Citizen Way
- It Is Well – Finding Favour
- Never Been a Moment – Micah Taylor
- You Are With Me – Andrew Marcus
- The Comeback – Danny Gokey
- Fearless – Jasmine Murray
- I Have This Hope – Tenth Avenue North
- You Make Me Brave – Bethel Music
- Battles – The Afters
- Alive In You – Urban Rescue
- Stars – Skillet
- Fierce – Jesus Culture
- Reckless Love – Cory Asbury
- God Help Me – Plumb
- When I’m With You – Citizen Way
- Magnify – We Are Messengers
- Say The Word – Hillsong UNITED
- Eye Of The Tiger – Survivor Okay, while not a Christian song, this one really got me pumped up for chemo treatments! I would sing this to myself going into the doctor’s office, and while I was getting situated to receive my chemo infusions! Really made me want to fight everything, that’s for sure!
Those are my recommendations! What are some songs that have helped you stay positive or uplifted?
Pin For Later: